Sunday, December 28, 2008

Assignment Assignment Assignment

Assignment due date is just around the corner and here I am not started anythoing yet!!! Scarry!!!

Have I really learnt anything from these training? I certainly have!!! Have I used some of the technic on my work, I think so.

What is that one thing that is going to stay? I think it is the awareness and ability to realise that who I am what I stand for and the constant internal battle that I will have to tell myself to shut up and listen and to realise the danger of group thinking.

What the training has successfully planted in me is the ability to keep asking myself if I have been open minded with wll argument presented and have I created an open space for the differing view. It is not the same as saying I can do all these things now but what I feel that I have definitely understood is the importance of asking these questions until one day, all these acts become a habit of mine.

Lets hope that day will come soon.

No comments: