Saturday, October 25, 2008

IT's a HIM then!!!

Ultimately, I chose M as I think the experience would probably be more rewarding if this turns out well. Further, I think it would be a good opportunity for me to get inside his head and find out how he perceives life and what would motivate him and how should I deal with him. Am I suffocating him? Does he want more guidance? What would be the ideal environment for him to perform most efficiently?

Of course, the fear is still that I might just screw up and not do a good job but well I have to start somewhere and if I don't face it, I know i will just procrastinate and probably never do anything about it.

Now what I need is a plan, a plan that would allow him to talk freely and still get to the conclusion that I want?? No, I should be open to receive responses that may not lead to where I want. (Oh, this is so hard!!) I should not set up a trail so that he drop into my trap??? Less lawyerly like Beth said!!!

Ah, this is a lot easier said than done!!

No comments: